Things I am Grateful for Today
- Manage to build a small city in Anno 1800. Will try out more during the weekend.
- The Altered Ego Effect is a great book
- Mum cooked dinner again today
There’s so many things I wanna buy but I need to resist on undue spending and focus more on savings. Just for my own ‘shiokness’ allow me to list a a few things I wanna buy (wants; not needs):
- Apple Wireless Earpods
- A good computer chair by Herman Miller. No more Secretlab or dxracer. Bloody companies using PU leather that doesn’t last 2 years
- New perfume
- iPhone XR in October
- New kindle
- New pair of jeans
- New t-shirts and shirts (mimimalist fashion)
- 1080-ti graphic card + new computer parts
- Revamp keyboards, mouse and mousepad
- New specs
These things can wait. It is imperative that I reinvest the profits back into the business in 2019. Just for a year and perhaps next year, I can spend a little more to pamper myself. Work comes first. That is the goal of 2019.