This checklist is to keep myself accountable for my day-to-day life. I want to make every single day counts hence the checklist. The checklists will either be posted up at the end of the day or first thing in the next morning (for the previous day record).
- Read the bible (1 Samuel 5) and prayed for strength and courage to overcome addictions. If you’re curious about my addictions, check them out here (also written on 4th of July).
- Posted 19 articles on H&B Boutique – including the backlogs when I was away at the hotel.
Dieting & Health
- Had mutton biryani for breakfast with lots of vegetables and a cup of teh-tarik (less sugar)
- Drank 3 glasses of Green Tea
- Ate home-cooked vegetable soup prepared by mum
- Had 3/4 tubs of Greek Yogurt (because it is going to expire tomorrow)
- Had goat-milk + chocolate oatmeal cookies
- Supplements: Vitamin D, Fish-oil and Probiotics
Fitness & Body
- 150 Push-ups
- 36 Pull-ups
Leisure & Fun
- Read 10 pages of Founders at Work
- Watch The Incredibles (2004 version) on Netflix
- Breakfast: $18
- 3 tubs of Goat Milk powder from Redmart (inclusive of delivery charges): $72.99
- Pray and give thanks immediately after waking up
- Smoked 2 cigarrates today. I want to quit completely. There’s no such thing as casual-smoking