Things I am Grateful for Today
- Did more than what I intended to do today
- Cookie (brother’s girlfriend) gave us each an expensive Swarovski present – it’s embarrassing to receive such an expensive gift
- Working from home grants me the freedom to read and exercise as and when I wish
Reading is such an entertaining hobby and a great pastime. There are still so many books in my wishlist that I can’t wait to read.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.” – George R.R. Martin
Produce a lot of content to website these days but I still don’t think it is enough. There are still so much that needs to be done in 2019.
- R&D Beauty reviews
- Hire 2 more full-time writers to produce 8 more content per day
- Advertise, Contact us, About page for H&R Boutique – Enable top-bar by end of 2019
- Proper homepage and categorizing for new website
- Legal pages for new website
- SEO for both websites
I want to make 2019 the best year of my life! 2014 was the best year till date but 2019 will put 2014 to shame. Best not just financially but emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. Let’s see how far I can go by the end of 2019.