I am Say Zhi Hao. Some people call me “Say” and it just kind of stuck. My friends call me, “Hao,” or “Zhi Hao.” On the internet, I am called Jeremiah Say – it is for the angmos who cannot pronounce Chinese names accurately.
Quick Facts About Me
- Love to play soccer – love playing at weird positions such as Center Back or Full Backs
- Love to read – buying a Kindle back in 2014 is by far the best investment
- Love to travel – as with most adventurers, I hope my work and travel will be inextricably intertwined
- Love to work on projects that matter – I am currently working on the H&R Boutique project
- I am a sinner saved by grace – honestly, if without God and church life (currently attending Hope Church Singapore), I don’t know where I’d be today
I am an ordinary guy who enjoys spending most of his time alone. Born an introvert and was a nerd in primary school. Got bullied quite a bit then and that’s why I turned from a nerd to a wannabe gangster. In short, I am a hybrid of a nerd and a jerk. Somewhere in between is what I am.
I am 99% angel but… oh that 1%”
I tried to be a badass, I failed. I can’t seem to shake off the nerd side in me.
I tried to be a total nerd, I failed. When people step on the tail, I’d bite.
Who am I? I guess I am just an ordinarily imperfect guy. – Say Zhi Hao
Launched my first checklist on this blog in July 2018, the purpose of checklist-ing is to list down all the things I have done for the day. I want to inspire and be honest with myself and just improve 1% every day. Yes, that is regardless of how bad my day may be. If I can improve 1%, I’d consider that a good day. If I can’t, I fail and I will do better the next day. Simple as that.
Another good reason for starting this blog is because I want to be updating my life digitally so when I look back years from now, I would have the ability to look at the different life stages that I went through, the adventures that I took, the knowledge that I’ve had gained etc. either in text formats or images or both. I believe that this blog will be sentimental – at least for me I know it will be – so that is why I do what I do.
Also read: Books I Read